Home » , , » Sexy Muscular Men - Photos Set for Beard Fan, Coz They Are So Sexy and Manly

Sexy Muscular Men - Photos Set for Beard Fan, Coz They Are So Sexy and Manly

Handsome Sexy Bearded Men

I Am a Big Fan of Beards

Some men groom themselves enough to really keep that beard looking neat. Have you ever kissed a man with a beard - even the shortest one? It's so HOOOTTT! Although, some people think kissing most men with beards is a little weird. OK let's just say that we will give them a pass with the kissing....but I'm thinking more dirty now :) Should I say this? Oh yeah.....how about that part when they will not be kissing you only on you lips? I beg my boyfriend to grow a beard on a daily basis. It is the sexiest thing ever. I absolutely love beards! I think my boyfriend looks great with one but I prefer him with a smooth cheek or a Doc Holidayish look. 

I've never known my boyfriend without his beard and though I've seen pictures of him without it I'm not sure I'd recognize him if he suddenly shaved it off! It may not be for everyone but I love it- kissing isn't as scratchy as you might think !


Handsome Sexy Bearded Men Handsome Sexy Bearded Men Handsome Sexy Bearded Men

Handsome Sexy Bearded Men Handsome Sexy Bearded Men Handsome Sexy Bearded Men

Handsome Sexy Bearded Men Handsome Sexy Bearded Men Handsome Sexy Bearded Men

Handsome Sexy Bearded Men Handsome Sexy Bearded Men


I have read a column "7 Bearded Hollywood Men, Hot or Not?" (via: bit.ly/QU7UuN ) Some of these celebs look hot while some simply look awful. I really do like sexy handsome beard of George Clooney, but I have to say no for Brad Pitt, besides a weird then and scary. Though Gerard Butler with his stubble is just SOOO HOT.. and I'd let him give me an itchy kiss ANY day :P